Event Policies: Riverside Food Truck Festival
Event staff will ask all guests to adhere to the following code of conduct, we work at providing a safe and enjoyable environment for all who attend
- Guests shall be respectful to all other guests, fans, participants, event officials, entertainers, celebrities, athletes, staff and property.
- Guests of all ages shall not willfully and maliciously disturb a guest/staff and shall not interfere in other guests’ enjoyment of the event.
- Guests shall refrain from using offensive language, making obscene gestures, wearing obscene or indecent clothing, throwing projectiles of any kind and possessing prohibited items such as any type of gun, knife, or anything deemed offensive.
- Guests shall refrain from any use or possession of drugs or tobacco within the festival site.
- Guests shall refrain from any use of alcoholic beverages within the festival site otherwise in designated area.
- Only Guest 21 years old and over are able to enter and consume alcoholic beverages in the designated areas. Identification will be checked prior to entry of said area..
- Guests shall comply with the direction and instructions of venue staff.
- Guests are responsible for their own good time by immediately reporting inappropriate behavior to the nearest Coordinator, Usher or Security Staff.
- Any other conduct deemed by the venue to be inappropriate to the peace and good order of events or which may adversely affect the safety or persons or property will be handled by Riverside Food Truck Festival Staff in its sole discretion.
- Guests shall NOT bring animals/pets into the festival. Only service animals (certified or in training) are permitted in the venue and must remain on a leash or harness at all times.
- All guests are subject to a bag search and security check without exception. Guests should plan on passing through a check process and figure it into arrival times for events.
- All guests six (6) years and older must have a ticket.
- Small, fold-up umbrellas and strollers are allowed in the festival area, however NOT permitted in VIP Tent.
- Please DO NOT leave children unattended.
- The main gate will open at 12 pm (noon) on the day of the event through 6:30 pm. VIP tickets may enter through the VIP gate at 10am.
Food and Beverage
- Outside food, beverages, coolers, bottled water, cans, etc. may not be brought into the Riverside Food Truck Festival. Guests with special needs may contact the venue for assistance.
- Intoxicated Guests. The venue has the right to refuse entry to any guest deemed intoxicated upon arrival. Additionally, the venue has the right to remove any guest from the premises who is intoxicated or causing a disturbance or is potentially dangerous to himself/herself or other guests.
- The distribution, selling or sampling of merchandise, food, beverages or other items on the property without written venue authorization is strictly prohibited.
- For safety reasons, guests are refused entry if they are in possession of prohibited items. Illegal items will be confiscated and turned over to the police. If a guest is found inside the venue with a prohibited item, the item will be confiscated and the guest may be ejected from the facility. Guests with specific or special dietary needs due to medical conditions or religious requirements should contact Guest Services prior to arrival at the event.
- The following items are not permitted (This list is subject to change at any time.)
- Aerosol Cans
- Animals/Pets (except service animals)
- Cans, Bottles, Glass or Other Beverage Containers
- Chains, Studded Bracelets, etc.
- Coolers or Ice Chests
- Illegal Drugs
- Outside Food, Beverage, Bottled Water, etc.
- Professional Photography Equipment unless previously arranged with staff.
- Skateboards, Rollerblades, Bikes, etc.
- Unapproved pamphlets, fliers, handbills, etc.
- Weapons of any kind (i.e. pepper spray, tear gas, handcuffs, stun guns, etc.)
- Any Other Item deemed inappropriate or dangerous by the venue in its sole discretion
- RE-ENTRY is allowed at this venue. Policy during event, person must wear the original wrist-band (unaltered in any way) and possess their original ticket wearing authorized event hand stamp.